Thursday, November 30, 2006

Playlist - 11/30/2006

I decided to play a lot of dance music in the second hour and I didn't have many commercials to interrupt it, so that was a fun hour. Thanks to Mel and Reed for calling in during that hour, and to my friend Jim aka "Blind Guy" for calling earlier.

Here's a link to the video of the Bollywood song I played! Such a funny movie...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11DaBGlxtLI

One other funny thing, at the end of the show someone called in to complain that I played a song that said "nigga nigga nigga" in it. I was sure that wasn't true, but I certainly own a lot of songs with that word in them, and i could've just missed it, so i wasn't 100% sure. but i finally realized it was "mega mega..." from Born Slippy, LOL

10:00
beastie boys - shambala
beastie boys - bodhisattva vow
eccodek - bodhichitta dub
gal costa - chiclete com banana
santa esmerelda - don't let me be misunderstood
dawn until dusk - lizard walk totem
outback - dance the devil away
hammock - i can almost see you
blondie vs. the doors - rapture riders
postman - you make me feel
daft punk - robot rock
asian dub foundation - naxalite

11:00
lord sitar - i am the walrus
mujhse shaadi karogi (from the film of same name, see video link above!)
tiga - far from home (dfa remix) (from the dfa remixes, chapter two)
jacques lu cont - strauss and eurythmics from Fabriclive 09
damon alburn et. al. - makelekele (from mali music)
makhweru - mapansula (from homeland 2)
the pleb - no mercy (from turntables on the hudson 5)
q-burns abstract message - feng shui
underworld - born slippy
dzhian & kamien - stiff jazz

No comments: