Thursday, February 22, 2007

Play list - 02/22/2007

First, I was in Los Angeles last week for a business trip. So thanks to Tom Crane of the World Sound show for covering for me. I heard he did very good. He has a huge knowledge of and library of world music.

I was glad to meet Howard today, who had called in many times before and today came into the studio to say hi.

I'm acquiring a list of songs for a space themed show. I've had a couple callers give suggestions. Feel free to leave a comment here if you do.

10:00
Oakenfold - Zoo York
Una - Fading in C# minor
mum - weeping rock, rock
bjork - joga
lord sitar - emerald city
lata mangeshkar - wada na tod (from best of bollywood)
afro celt sound system - north
afro celt sound system - north 2
daft punk - digital love
mirwais - disco science
cassius - feelings for you

11:00
emilio navaira - The Gambler
pink panther theme (colored by St. Germain, from pink panther penthouse party)
michael franti & spearhead - soulshine (and radio spot) [6 degrees records]
the real tuesday weld - the ugly and the beautiful [6 degrees records]
bebel gilberto - aganju (remixed by spiritual south) [6 degrees records]
tiga - far from home (DFA Remix)
waldorf - you're my disco (new romantic mix)
sunday paper - farid
siva - om nima shiva (#2)

No comments: