Thursday, October 12, 2006

Playlist - 10/12/2006

Not-so-great day today. We were off the air from about 10:00 to 10:30. I continued to play music for the Internet listeners though. Then around 11:00 some lady called to tell me that my so-called music was just noise and that I was going to cause her to not donate to the station. I told her that part of the purpose of the station is to play a variety of music, and she said if I want variety, I should play a waltz or a polka, LOL. Oh well, can't please everyone I guess. But thanks to Joe, and Jason, and John for calling in with good comments to cheer me up.

10:00
Dinah Washington - Is you is or is you ain't my baby (from Verve Remixed)
Robin Jones - Royal Rumba (Fila Brazilia mix)
Moby - Run on
Amon Tobin - Nightlife
Air - Don't be light
Les Baxter - Tropicando (from Thievery Corporation's DJ Kicks)
Les Baxter - Milord
Esquivel - Guanacoa
Cornelius - Count Five or Six
(BACK ON THE AIR SOMETIME AROUND HERE)
Moondog - From One to Nine
Moondog - Lament 1 "Bird's Lament"
Mr. Scruff - Get a Move on

11:00
Groove Armada - Fogma
Eurohit 40 - October 2006, Part 2
Mr. Scruff - Spandex man
Prodigy - Climbatize
Fatboy Slim - Song for Lindy
Jean Jacques Perry - E. V. A.
Fatboy Slim - E. V. A. (remix)

No comments: