Thursday, October 19, 2006

Playlist - 10/19/2006 - Fall fund drive

Whew, I completed my first pledge drive show! I'm sure people like hearing me ask for money as little as I like doing it, so I'm glad its over. And I'm very thankful to everyone who pledged during my show! Denise, Harry, Jim, Sally, Carl, and my friends Kathleen, Donna, and Blind Guy. Thank you!

Over the next few weeks, I'm going to replay some of the songs that I played when we were off the air last week, like "Is you is or is you ain't my baby". I love that song, had to play it again.

10:00
Nightmares on Wax - Sweetness
Dinah Washington - Is you is or is you ain't my baby
Sigur Ros - Saeglapur
Royksopp - Remind Me
Air - Alone in Kyoto
Que Sera - Wax Tailor
Luca Mundaca - Ha Dias (from Brazilian Lounge)

11:00 (or so, things got kinda crazy, not sure when 11:00 hit)
Flywheel - Slowdown (form Hi-fidelity lounge)
Chemical Brothers - Where do I begin
Gorillaz - Latin Simone
Les Nubians - J'veux d'la musique
Manu Chao - Merry Blues
The Bad Livers - Lust for Life
Dido - Here With Me (from Ultra chilled 01.1)
The Funk Brothers - 6x6

No comments: