Friday, March 02, 2007

Play list - 03/01/2007


As I said on air, ever since I saw the movie "Roll Bounce" in December, I've had "Hollywood Swinging" and "Flashlight" stuck in my head. Today I finally played them, along with a few other funk songs, including one by Captain Sky! I bought this record for its cover, which has this photo on it.

Next week is our band auction, which means that instead of my normal show, I'll be interviewing four different bands. Then soon after that it will be fund drive time.

no technical issues today!

10:00
parliament - flashlight
captain sky - sir jam a lot
kool and the gang - hollywood swinging
incredible bongo band - bongolia
mfsb feat. the three degrees - true sound of philidelphia
the velvettes - needle in a haystack
the go! team - junior kickstart
cal tjader - soul sauce (fila brazilia mix from verve remixed 2)
bebel gilberto - aganju (latin project remix)
una - blue dress
chambao - mi primo juan
ozomatli - aqui no sera
chambao - pokito a poko

11:00
metallica - one (rockabye baby lullaby version)
devo - gates of steel (devo ez listening version)
the incredible moses leroy - welcome to the soft lighties
the incredible moses leroy - everybody's getting down
zero 7 - throw it all away
emiliana torrini - sunny road
paul oakenfold feat. emiliana torrini - hold your hand
clic - destory she said
we in music - now that the love has gone (from felix da housecat - excursions)
alcyone - warm fuzzy (from jala, compiled by shiva rea)
boyz from brazil - o nosso amor (from turntables on the hudson vol 5)
dzihan & kamien - airport

No comments: