Thursday, July 19, 2007

Play list - 07/19/2007

Last weekend I DJ'ed outside in Westport with Bill O Connor, the Thursday Morning Buzz DJ. He does it weekly with another guy who has equipment, but that person was busy, so I brought my equipment. It was fun, I played some funk, some Motown kind of stuff, and some electronic. The bad part is that the hours were 11 pm to 2 am. So I didn't get to bed until almost 3:00 which is WAY late for me (I'm such a wimp). And I still wake up at 9:00. I was still wiped out on Monday, took me 3 days to recover, LOL. But it was fun.

A couple of CD skips this week, that was a bummer. But otherwise good show.

10:00
one at last - palmonte
zap mama - miss.q.in (from putumayo world groove)
dr. didg - street music
midival punditz - forest dreams
albert brooks - new national anthem
beastie boys - b for my name
the j.b.'s - ?? with the intro used by public enemy
sugarman 3 - pure cane
david holmes - fender roads (from ocean's 13 soundtrack)
david holmes - snake eyes (from ocean's 13 soundtrack)
davy jr. and guess who - party in joe craig's ear (from because you're funky)
cold war kids - passing the hat

11:00
radiodread - climbing up the walls
dubolition - dubolition
farid - sunday paper (from turntables on the hudson 5)
lee perry - roast fish & cornbread
sly & robbie - bad girls dub (until it stopped)
william orbit - dark eyed kid
steve martin - cruel shoes
pink martini - kikuchiyo to mohshimasu (until it skipped)
feist - sea lion woman
beastie boys - suca de tangerina
the go team! - ladyflash
cold war kids - saint john
grand national - talk amongst yourselves (dj sasha remix from involver)

No comments: