Thursday, October 11, 2007

Play list - 10/11/2007

For starters, I did not end up seeing Peelander-Z last week :-( I ended up with a bad headache by late afternoon and the show was in Lawrence, 45 minutes away. I think I was asleep before the concert would have event started, LOL

Today I got to play 2 human beatbox songs, that was fun. And I played some old Van Halen in honor of the fact that they are coming to town. And some Abba in honor of the fact that Mamma Mia is in town (and I saw it and it was good!). Madonna's "Hung up" samples "gimme gimme gimme" so i played both of those. here's the video fo the week: madonna's "hung up"! This sweet video also has "crumper" Miss Prissy as featured in the move Rize!


Today's play list can be found at:
http://kkfi.radioactivity.fm/playlist.html?showoid=568&date=10-11-2007

No comments: