Monday, January 30, 2012

Play list - 01/29/2012 - Signal to Noise

I covered for Barry Lee last night on his show, Signal to Noise.  It's a challenge to remember how to do everything correctly in the studio when only doing a radio show every few months.  So technically, I think it went smooth enough, considering that.

Played some new music from the kylie minogue live double cd.  it comes with a concert DVD that my wife and i thought was fantastic.  made us wish we had traveled somewhere to see the concert, but I think texas was the closest place.  And of course, if we sat far back, the view wouldn't be as good as on the DVD, so maybe the DVD is actually even better.  Lots of the concert is on YouTube (which surprises me, it looks like you could watch all the concert DVD footage there).  Here's one of the songs I played:



Artist , Track , Album , Label
-- thievery corporation , stargazer , culture of fear , ESL
-- nanko , lucky you , dancehall nice again 2006 , sequence
-- sizzla , be strong , dancehall nice again 2006 , Sequence
-- sugar daddy , sweet soca music , dancehall nice again 2004 , sequence
-- maximus dan , soca train , lif up yuh leg an trample , capitol
-- 2raumwohnung , ich weib warum , world groove , putumayo
-- rouge rouge , attention , world groove , putumayo
-- air , Kelly Watch the Stars , moon safari , source
-- daft punk , digital love , discovery , virgin
-- The Chemical Brothers , swoon , further , astralwerks
-- madonna , ray of light , ray of light , maverick
-- kylie minogue , spinning around , kylie aphrodite les folies , Parlophone
-- kylie minogue , Get Outta My Way , kylie aphrodite les folies , Parlophone
-- robyn , Dancing on My Own , body talk pt. 1 , Konichiwa Records
-- robyn , hang with me , Body Talk Pt. 2 , Konichiwa Records
-- chris joss , you make me happy , no play no work , esl
-- kellen & me , also so absurd , kellen & me , audiotree
-- kellen & me , batteries & frequencies , kellen & me , audiotree
-- bike power , rumspringer , problems are cool , self-released
-- ernest james zydeco , zydeco festival , roots rocket radio , self-released
-- Fantastic Plastic Machine , fpm , luxury , Emperor Norton
-- Mexican Institute of Sound , Escribeme Pronto , pinata , nacional
-- ritmo machine , welcome to the ritmo machine , welcome to the ritmo machine , nacional
-- ritmo machine , maestro , welcome to the ritmo machine , nacional
-- lemon , mr. bongo , ursula 1000 - all systems go go , esl
-- the wiseguys , ooh la la , the antidote , ideal

No comments: