Monday, May 28, 2007

Playlist - 05/24/2007 - JFK + Nature Sounds

Whoops, I can't believe I forgot for four days to put in my play list. I played some JFK speeches in honor of his birthday coming up this week. I didn't know what year he was born, but Bruno called to tell me JFK was born in 1917, died in 1963 at 46 years old. So he would've been 90 this week.

I also found a nature sounds CD this week, so I had a funny idea (I thought) to mix nature sounds in during the speeches. So it would be like JFK was talking in a forest by a stream, or like you were listening to the speeches in the forest by a stream. I got one email saying it was very annoying, LOL. Sorry.

10:00
up, bustle, & out - coffee at senior roody's
mr. scruff - is he ready... + spandex man
sarah vaughn - whatever lola wants (gotan project remix)
JFK speeches
-- election eve
-- swear in
-- inaugaral address
-- state of the union
-- peace corps
(and more, mixed with these soothing nature sounds)
-- the late autumn
-- the cold winter
-- sun after snow
-- the breath of life
state of bengal - elephant ride
mint royale - from rusholme with love
karsh kale - manifest (yossi fine's excentric remix, from traveler 06)
omar faruk teklibek - karam
outback - aziz aziz

11:00
yo la tengo - blitzkrieg bop
lcd soundsystem - watch the tapes
fantastic plastic machine - l'aventure fantastique
dimitri from paris - sacre francais
ladytron - playgirl
tok tok vs. soffy o - missy queen's gonna die
waldorf - you're my disco
st. etienne - railway jam
groove armada - fogma
lemon jelly - nice weather for ducks
royksopp - so easy
sigur ros - saeglopur, or maybe glosoli?? that's what happens when I don't put these in same day :-(

No comments: